Molten Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Share with your friends!Tweet
Chocolate on its own is exciting, and when you combine it with peanut butter the flavor is outright explosive! If you want a delicious protein packed treat, try this recipe for Molten Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups.
2 Scoops (70g) Molten Chocolate COR Performance Whey
10g Cocoa Powder
150g Greek Yogurt
1/4 Cup Water
25g PB Lean (MyOatmeal.com)
1. Mix protein powder, cocoa, splenda and yogurt in a bowl to make protein pudding as a base and topping for your protein cups! You may need to add more water to make a thick enough consistency!
2. Line a muffin tray with linens (cupcake linens work best).
3. Layer the protein pudding (half of it) into the linens.
4. Freeze for 30-45 minutes.
5. Pour PB Lean in a small cup and mix with water to make a sludge-like consistency. Add the PB Lean to the linen cups to serve as peanut butter filling.
6. Freeze for 30-45 minutes.
7. Add final amount of protein pudding as a top layer.
8. Freeze for 30-45 minutes.
9. Pull out of freezer, remove the linens and enjoy!
For the Entire Recipe:
Calories ~ 480
Protein ~ 70g
Carbs ~ 30g
Fat ~ 9g
CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY PEANUT BUTTER TRUFFLES
Indulge in these healthy truffles.Read More
PB & JELLY STUFFED MUFFINS
Some things just go together--like peanut butter, jelly and muffins!Read More
CELLUCOR COR-FETTI CAKE BATTER MUG CAKE
Got cake? This is an indulgence that won't break your diet.Read More